OK. It’s Halloween, you have the costumes, the candy and all that spider web stuff all over your house. If you are like me, that’s enough, if you are like my WIFE, then that is just the tip of the ice berg, we need treats for people who come over and don’t want all the other treats that we have, because that’s important some how.
I am here to help all of you.
Here’s my quick Halloween treat that will help you look like you tried hard, but didn’t at all.
- Get Oreos.
- Get Regular old mini pretzels
- Get white frosting
- Get M&M’s – plain
- Spread the frosting on the bottom of the Oreo- a medium coating
- Take two pretzel and use the frosting like “glue” to stick it to the bottom of the Oreo so they look like spider legs
- Dab some frosting on the bottom of two M&M’s and place them on the opposite side of the pretzel
- Pat your bad as$ self on the back, you just made a pretzel spider that looks cool, tastes great and again looks like you put a lot of thought into Halloween treats.
Prep time 2 minutes.
Time to make 20 Spiders? 10 minutes, if you don’t stop to drink beer and look at yourself in the mirror and take in your greatness.
Hope this helps you all.
Enjoy and Happy Halloween
Hey remember to Like DAD on Facebook, were giving stuff away.